Thursday 17 October 2013

The Topic Practically Speaking: Sermon Presentation

This exercise will give you an opportunity to formulate your own effective encouragement. Read each situation, and then write at least one effective encouragement you could use in response.
1. It is clean up time. John is helping you picking up all the blocks and put them away.
2. Amy is showing you the puzzle she has just completed.
3. John has crawled over to a cupboard and pulled himself upright for the first time.
Constructing Affective Reflections
This exercise will give you an opportunity to formulate your own affective reflections. The following are some typical statements made by children. Read each statement, and then write at least one affective reflection you could use in response.
Example:
Look, I finished this all by myself.
Affective reflection: It makes you feel proud to have gotten it by yourself. You’re please with the job you’ve done.
1. When is my mommy going to come?
Affective reflection:
2. I wish I could go along. He always gets to go everywhere.
Affective reflection:
3. I made a dinosaur all by myself!!
Affective reflection:
4. I am always last.
Affective reflection:
5. I don’t want to go to bed! It’s too early.
Affective reflection:
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS TOPIC CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment